Home
Price
DJ
MC
Photo Gallery
About
Testimonials
FAQ
Contact
Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Size Matters – Welcome To My Bigger Blog


The good news about blogging templates is they can be customized. The bad news is the extent to which you can manipulate them is only limited by your imagination. And, of course, your aptitude for adjusting them.

So when I decided it was time to kick things up a notch in the visual department I deferred to my social media guru and consultant, Stacie Tamaki. I was shooting for larger images and when I asked Stacie to stretch things a bit she also added a fresh new look to my header and sidebars.

Here is that same photo of Stacie and I at the Aperature Academy holiday party last December in the maximum allowable size before the upgrade. Although we are still happy shutter bugs the smiles just aren't as big in this image. Click here for the full story of our evening at a paradise for photo fanatics.


A huge thanks goes out to my colleague and food excursion partner, Stacie Tamaki, for always making me look good. :-)

So stayed tuned for more MC & DJ stories, reviews, event reports, recipes and adventures of a fun loving foodie. I hope my photos look bigger, better and make you hungrier than ever.

-That MC, DJ & Foodie Fellow

1 comment:

  1. You'll really notice the difference in picture size when you start posting close ups. Amazing how much difference 100 pixels can make :)

    ReplyDelete